- Equihash (ZCash) Mining Hash Rate: 10K+ Sol/s
- Mines ZCash and Other Equihash-Based Coins
- No Software Required – Built-in Web Interface Allows For Easy Configuration
- Includes Bitmain Power Supply and Heavy Duty C13 to NEMA 5-15 Heavy Duty Power Cord
- Host Computer Not Required – Built-in Controller Allows For Stand-alone 24/7 Operation
*BITMAIN POWER SUPPLY & HEAVY DUTY POWER CORD ARE INCLUDED*
AntMiner Z9 Mini Specifications:
1. Hash Rate: 10,000 Sol/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 266W ±7% (at the wall, with Bitmain PSU, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 26.6J/Ksol±5% (at the wall, with Bitmain PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. ASIC Chips: 12
5. Dimensions: 206mm(L)*124mm(W)*155mm(H)
6. Cooling: 1x 12038 fans
7. Network Connection: Ethernet (network cable not included)
Please note the following:
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (usually 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days and the warranty has not been voided by overclocking or abuse. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a return.
2. The included BITMAIN PSU will work with the AntMiner Z9 Mini on 110v or 220v power outlets. 3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. Power supply unit is not included. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ or APW7 for the AntMiner Z9 Mini.
5. Very LOUD! Sounds like a whiny vacuum.
6. Metal clanking or rattling is expected when moving the AntMiner Z9 Mini. The sound is from the hashing boards moving back and forth against the metal frame. This does not mean there are loose parts and does not mean the item is defective.
List Price: $ 1,435.00
Price: $ 1,200.00
Find More BITMAIN Products