- ❤AA rechargeable battery designed specifically to power outdoor solar lights
- ❤1.2-volt 600mAh Ni-Cd AA rechargeable batteries
- ❤Be Good Use For Replace NICD300mAh / NICD600mAh AA Size Battery
- ❤This Batteries are Good Use For Replace Nicd 300mAh and Nicd 600mAh AA Size Solar Light Battery
- ❤Please use up the power each time, then recharge it or it will affect its capacity and lifetime!If you use the battery to your solar light,I suggest you put it to your solar light at dusk,that will let the battery full discharge on evening,if the next day is sunny day,the battery will fully charged for 5-6 hours!
Apply For: Solar Lamp,Solar light,Solar unit,TV Remote,AC Remote and so on…
Package Include: 8pcs AA size NICD 600mAh Rechargeable Batteries
List Price: $ 59.99
Price: $ 8.99
- RECHARGEABLE- Use solar energy or included USB cable to charge the internal 800 mAh battery. Lasts up to 10 hours on a single charge. 3 light modes are low- high- flashing.
- PORTABLE- Use as a lantern when fully stretched, or as a flashlight when collapsed. Easy to carry and store.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL- Use it for camping, hiking, or emergencies. Hang as an overhead light using the included carabiner hook. Use as power bank to partially charge cell phone.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY- We stand behind our products 100%. If you have an issue, we will replace your lantern!
-Use as a lantern when fully stretched, or as a flashlight when collapsed.
-Use solar energy or included USB cable to charge the internal battery.
-Lasts up to 10 hours on a single charge.
Grasp both ends and pull to extend lampshade (do not twist).
Press button to switch modes: low – high – flashing – off.
1) Charged by solar power: Point solar panel upwards under sunlight for charging. Remove thin clear plastic sheet on the solar cell.
2) Charged by USB adapter: Open port cover and connect included micro USB adapter to external power- use cell phone plug, laptop, etc. When indicator turns green, the battery is fully charged.
Partially charge digital devices (NOTE: will not fully charge most cell phones):
Open port cover to access USB port, then connect this product with mobile devices via connection cable. Included micro USB cable will work on some Android devices, but not for iPhone. Use your own cable for iPhone.
Use of hanging handle:
Pull up handle and hang lantern using the included carabiner hook.
List Price: $ 15.97
Price: $ 15.97