- 24.2 MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Leica Maestro II Image Processor
- Leica Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH Lens
- 3.68 MP LCOS Integrated Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1,040k-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
Combine what is technically possible with what makes sense photographically. A philosophy that leads to innovation, rewriting photographic history again and again. As it has with the new Leica Q, a digital camera which continues this groundbreaking Leica tradition with a full-frame sensor and a fixed focal length.
Whether your subject involves depth of field, an available-light situation or a macro photography shot, the Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH. provides everything you need to express yourself photographically.
Its classic 28mm focal length is perfect for street, architectural and landscape photography. Its lens, the fastest in its class, combined with a specially designed 24 MP CMOS full-frame sensor, provides detailed images of unsurpassed quality: up to ISO 50,000.
- Optical compensation system for photo and video recordings
- 3″ TFT LCD monitor with approx. 1,040,000 pixels, touch control possible
- Contrast-based autofocus system
- Color depth 14 bit
Focal length 28 mm:
megapixels (6000×4000 pixels), megapixels (4272×2848 pixels), megapixels (2976×1984 pixels), megapixels (1600×1080 pixels).
Focal length 35 mm:
megapixels (4800×3200 pixels), megapixels (3424×2288 pixels), megapixels (2384×1592 pixels), megapixels (1280×856 pixels).
Focal length 50 mm:
megapixels (3360×2240 pixels), megapixels (2400×1600 pixels), megapixels (1680×1120 pixels), megapixels (896×600 pixels).
List Price: $ 4,494.19
Price: $ 4,494.04
Related LEICA Products