- Smart start design features a durable steel frame and kid-specific proportions for easier pedaling and handling.
- Includes both rear coaster break and front caliper brake; easing the transition to a bigger, hand-brake-only bike when they’re ready.
- Full coverage chain guard to protect little hands, feet, and clothing.
- Fits children 5 – 7 years old, or 42 – 52 inches tall. Adjustable saddle and a slack seat-tube angle allow the bike to grow with your child.
- Includes training wheels, front basket, and limited Lifetime for as long as you own the bike.
The Schwinn Elm is a great bike for teaching your child to ride with confidence. The Elm features a SmartStart design, which has been carefully calibrated to a child’s proportions for a comfortable ride and ideal riding position. This includes a lighter bike frame for added control, smaller grip handles to match smaller hands, a narrower pedal position to match narrow kid hips, and much more. Best of all, the Elm grows with your child. Training wheels are included to help get them started. From there, the tool-free adjustable seat post easily accommodates your child as they grow. Plus, the inclusion of both rear coaster and front hand brakes eases the transition to a bigger, hand-break-only bike when they’re ready. All Schwinn bikes come with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike. Teach your child the joy of riding on the brand you trust with the Schwinn Elm.
List Price: $ 149.99
Price: $ 130.90