- Application: aluminum screw starter helps you start the ferrous and non-ferrous slotted screw. It grabs the screw when you twist the ferrule and releases it when the screw is started
- Phillips Head: screw starter features a Phillips head that offers a more secure hold on fasteners to resist slipping and stripping
- Magnetic Screw Starter: it features a strong magnet at the end of handle that facilitates picking screws up that have been dropped
- Slender Body: mechanical screw starter is manufactured from aluminum and features a slim body for easy access into closed areas
- Specifications: weighing just 4.0 oz., Phillips screw starter has an overall length of 9-3/4 in.
The Screw Starter by Ullman helps in starting ferrous and non-ferrous slotted screws. This screw starter features a Phillips head that offers a secure hold on fasteners and resists slipping. It firmly holds and releases the screws when they are started. With aluminum construction, the cross point screw holder releases and resets automatically and features slender body for easy access into close areas. The Phillips screw holder features a strong magnet on the opposite end of the aluminum handle to easily retrieve screw, washer, or nut when dropped.
List Price: $ 16.62
Price: $ 16.12
Find More INDUSTRIAL STARTER Products